Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

numba 1 poster here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lazy727
Chemist
lazy727

numba 1 poster here Empty
PostSubject: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am

I don't have internet but I will still be posting a lot. You don't know me now but you will.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightKhaos
Mod
DarkKnightKhaos

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm

the forums on which you will be posting, I welcome you on their behalf
Back to top Go down
lazy727
Chemist
lazy727

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I know a lot about growing forums from their infancy. There was a site called basketballworld which I was a founding member of and it went from 10 posts a day to a thousand during my reign. Unfortunately they sold the site and the new owner shut it down a few months ago. I hope to re-create the magic because we had a great community there. The secret to growing a forum is threads and controversy. I don't mind putting myself out on an island and I have enough thread ideas to last a lifetime. It is all about the chain effect.

creating threads leads to

more discussion leads to

regular posters lead to

community leads to

great forum

I'm gonna do my part. I can't promise anything but the more unique conversations started, the more people want to come back which in turn creates the community. It can take years but you gotta plant the seeds.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 am

lazy727 wrote:
I know a lot about growing forums from their infancy. There was a site called basketballworld which I was a founding member of and it went from 10 posts a day to a thousand during my reign. Unfortunately they sold the site and the new owner shut it down a few months ago. I hope to re-create the magic because we had a great community there. The secret to growing a forum is threads and controversy. I don't mind putting myself out on an island and I have enough thread ideas to last a lifetime. It is all about the chain effect.

creating threads leads to

more discussion leads to

regular posters lead to

community leads to

great forum

I'm gonna do my part. I can't promise anything but the more unique conversations started, the more people want to come back which in turn creates the community. It can take years but you gotta plant the seeds.

you guys are both really awesome! thanks for your support and we look forward in seeing everything grow!!
Back to top Go down
lazy727
Chemist
lazy727

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 pm

I am going home for a few days to attend college classes in a few minutes. I have no internet or cable there. I multitask video games,smoking,and anime during the day before i catch the bus. I WILL LOSE MY STATUS AS NUMBER 1 POSTER! Sad

I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 pm

lazy727 wrote:
I am going home for a few days to attend college classes in a few minutes. I have no internet or cable there. I multitask video games,smoking,and anime during the day before i catch the bus. I WILL LOSE MY STATUS AS NUMBER 1 POSTER! Sad

I'll be back.

lol..it's all good man...we appreciate your support tho. ur a cool guy
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightKhaos
Mod
DarkKnightKhaos

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 pm

lazy727 wrote:

I'll be back.

it'll be more lonely on the forums without ya, hope you have fun or succeed or whatever you wanna do
Back to top Go down
Venom65437
Mod
Venom65437

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:27 pm

E-Peen... shrinking!
Back to top Go down
Lmf_7
Chemist
Lmf_7

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 pm

First post, eh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: numba 1 poster here   numba 1 poster here Empty

Back to top Go down

numba 1 poster here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: